

After Gwen's 6 month appointment, I was curious to see how close Gabriella and Gwen where at 6 months. The difference in weight was 1 ounce and the difference in height was 1/4 inch. That suprised me because Gwen seems so little compared to how I remember Gabriella.
It got me thinking, that I needed to take pictures to compare. I found pictures of Gabriella at about six months, and I tried to duplicate the same pictures of Gwen. The actual difference in age is 10 days...Gwen being older. Can you tell which is Gabs and which is Gwen?

I've decided that the reason Gabs looked bigger and seemed bigger was the hair. Pretty amazing that we have two cuties huh?



4 comments:
I think Gabbs is the top pictures....am I right?
I don't care who's who...they are both ADORABLE! But, for the record, you are asking a twin to tell the difference between two babies who look so much alike they could be twins, so of course I know who's who! It would be fun to see who Gabriella thought was who in the pictures! :) I love this site! Miss you! xoxoxox
Jamie! How fun that I found you. I need to tell you that you have two of the most adorable little girls. I can't believe that you have two kids already. So crazy. You guys all look fabulous. Your girls do look so much alike.
hugs
ok... i think this is one big trick... it's the same baby!!! oh my heck they look identical! it has to be a trip looking at them like that! mu girls look nothing alike!
Post a Comment