1.15.2008

You Asked For It


Quite possibly the best bedhead I have ever seen. This is Gabs when she was 20 months old. I had the pleasure of walking into her room every morning and every afternoon after she woke up to a spectacular display of the wildest hair out there. How could I not love this girl?

And, just an update, we cut her hair! Nothing drastic, just a few inches. She thought it was fun and she was beaming when she walked in the door to show her daddy! Mission accomplished!

5 comments:

nicole said...

I love it! What a cute girl. And dad was right, she does have rum tum tuger hair. Can't wait to see you next month.

The Seaquist Family said...

What a tease you are! How can you say you cut her hair and then not post a picture of it. Love the hair - curls. Looks like Ava when I get her up. Guess I need to take a picture of it one of these days.

Bryn said...

I love that her bed head hair has style! She is so stinkin' cute!!

Tasha said...

Your girls are SO cute! Seriously. Those curls are beautiful. What a lucky girl (and Mom to have her)! I am glad that cuttings her hair went good after all.

Shanen said...

I love that, and I can't wait to see her hair cut. I am glad it went well.