
Apparently I'm not the only one wishing for the warm days of summer.
While it snowed outside, this is what Gabriella found to entertain us inside. She discovered our pool bag up in my closet. She quickly got into last years swimsuit and tried desperately to blow up her floaties. I was too amused to help. This girl had me laughing for a solid 20 minutes. But I just couldn't help her. Not when she was working so hard.
Maybe by summer, she will have them blown up...if summer ever comes! Sheesh!

10 comments:
I love reading your blog. I was so happy when you unlocked it! I am Shanen's next door neighbor and I knew you and Bryn were twins but somehow I just jumped when I saw your picture! Funny I guess. You are so good at sharing your family! All your pictures are just SO COOL!
Oh, don't look at Shanen's or my blog... it's swimsuit season here and they are already getting put to good use!!
Can I hear an AMEN...?!
Come visit, come visit...we wore our swimsuits everyday this past week. Gabs looks soo determined to blow those up. You might be swimming in the bathtub soon.
Can you believe we are hearing about swimming lessons starting in just another week? I love that I was on the phone with you when she asked to wear her swimsuit. I just figured you guys were taking advantage of a nice spring day. Poor baby that she couldn't even go play outside because of the SNOW! She was probably jealous of seeing you in your swimsuit the day before! I'm sure you just confused her more! :)
Gabriella and Katie think so much alike. Kate and Emily are in their swims way too much, diving into our been bag swimming pools.
O love that second pic!
That is too funny! I hope she gets them blown up sometime too. So sad it is snowing! It has turned chillier this week too (but not snowing!) and I want the sun back. I was loving it last week.
Hilarious pictures, Jamie! I don't know how you do it but you have a real talent for capturing the moment. So candid!
Thanks for the laugh.
Such concentration. I love that picture of her little face. I just took one of Ava like that looking at her toothbrush. Totally mesmerized, in the zone. How cute that she is just as anxious as her Mommy. I am just hoping that it is a little warmer in NC. So cute!
Oh, regarding Ava and the hitting furniture? Yes she is over that stage pretty much. Now she hits us or herself or throws herself on the floor in slow motion. Every time she does that I can't help but laugh. I don't have the same response when she is hitting. She has been watching her brothers I think....Help!
Those are the cutest pictures ever! I love the one of her on the right...she looks so determined.
Post a Comment