I love Gwen's hair and those pictures are hilarious. We have the same deal around here only ours happens at 11:30am (we now start our day around 6:00am). Even full of tears and trauma she is adorable.
I love her sweet little tears. She is such a dolly even if she is starting to have those all so dreaded frequent meltdowns. You have such precious daughters no matter what they are doing.
those big tears just kill me! i can handle crying and i can handle screaming, but those tears...oh i just can't look at those tears. i think preston knows that too. the tears get him exactly what he wants from mom--more hugs, kisses and squeezes!:)
Oh Gwen! Auntie Bryn wouldn't make you take a nap! Come play at my house! Except, we have melt downs too. Dax can't understand why he can't ride his bike outside when it is 112.
I love that you posted this. It makes me feel like you are human after all and that even the perfect Chiara family has bad times. I mean this in the lightest sense. Anyway I love your blog and watching your beautiful girls!!!!!!
I love that you got all those pictures of her. We definatly have real life like that too. Sometimes ours starts as early as 10am. (we start our days around 6am too) I love that you have it documented.
Well, I am glad you found my blog because I have been stalking yours for sometime now. You always take such great pictures of your kids. P.S. I thought I saw you out watching my house the other night in the dark. It was hard to tell it was you with all the camo on.
I LOVE-Being a mom, listening to Gabs make up songs, the beach, taking pictures, being creative, shoes, being a twin, holding a sleeping Gwen, gummy bears, holding Joe's hand, getting letters in the mail, making people laugh, cooking, eating of course, and anything that involves my little family.
10 comments:
I love Gwen's hair and those pictures are hilarious. We have the same deal around here only ours happens at 11:30am (we now start our day around 6:00am). Even full of tears and trauma she is adorable.
I love her sweet little tears. She is such a dolly even if she is starting to have those all so dreaded frequent meltdowns. You have such precious daughters no matter what they are doing.
One of my favorite pictures of Emily is during one of her meltdowns. Too funny. Gwen looks so big.
those big tears just kill me! i can handle crying and i can handle screaming, but those tears...oh i just can't look at those tears. i think preston knows that too. the tears get him exactly what he wants from mom--more hugs, kisses and squeezes!:)
Oh Gwen! Auntie Bryn wouldn't make you take a nap! Come play at my house! Except, we have melt downs too. Dax can't understand why he can't ride his bike outside when it is 112.
Poor baby? Ijust love those real tears. Isn't it just reality. And over the smallest things sometimes. Just give her lots of hugs and say night night.
I love that you posted this. It makes me feel like you are human after all and that even the perfect Chiara family has bad times. I mean this in the lightest sense. Anyway I love your blog and watching your beautiful girls!!!!!!
I love that you got all those pictures of her. We definatly have real life like that too. Sometimes ours starts as early as 10am. (we start our days around 6am too) I love that you have it documented.
Well, I am glad you found my blog because I have been stalking yours for sometime now. You always take such great pictures of your kids.
P.S. I thought I saw you out watching my house the other night in the dark. It was hard to tell it was you with all the camo on.
There's nothing like a good dose of reality!
Post a Comment