Oh my gosh, I love it. I did the exact same thing with my little one when he dumped black paint on my carpet and proceeded to make footprints all the way into his bedroom where I was painting Spongebob characters!!!
LOVE IT!! Sometimes I feel just the same way. They have to be in trouble, but it is so funny or they end up looking so cute in the mess they have made. :)
Great job capturing the moment! Looks like you had a great Hometown 4th and also a great time on Anderson Island. As you know, we loved our visits there too. It's amazing how many sand dollars are there, huh?! The swimming hole was too cold when we were there but we dipped our feet in!
I LOVE-Being a mom, listening to Gabs make up songs, the beach, taking pictures, being creative, shoes, being a twin, holding a sleeping Gwen, gummy bears, holding Joe's hand, getting letters in the mail, making people laugh, cooking, eating of course, and anything that involves my little family.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love it. I did the exact same thing with my little one when he dumped black paint on my carpet and proceeded to make footprints all the way into his bedroom where I was painting Spongebob characters!!!
All mom's are crazy this way!!!!!
ummm yes, what on earth did she get into? Were were all the adults?? I love her face.
At least she had the forsight to wear her apron:-)
Love it- what did she paint by the way?
LOVE IT!! Sometimes I feel just the same way. They have to be in trouble, but it is so funny or they end up looking so cute in the mess they have made. :)
Great job capturing the moment! Looks like you had a great Hometown 4th and also a great time on Anderson Island. As you know, we loved our visits there too. It's amazing how many sand dollars are there, huh?! The swimming hole was too cold when we were there but we dipped our feet in!
Post a Comment