8.08.2008

Passionate

Determined.Willful.Inflexible.Opinionated.
Firm.Fiery.Unwavering.Certain.
Any of those would work to describe my sweet Gwen. I prefer passionate.
This months passion happens to revolve around her wardrobe. A very specific wardrobe.
Exhibit A: "Gwasses"She informs me when I try to wear my glasses, "No, mine gwasses." This week she added a little extra gusto with her passion and broke them. I guess she gets to wear them whenever she wants now.
Exhibit B: "Jammies"Her favorites are the "I wub daddy" jammies- but really all are good. She cries in the morning when I take her jammies off . Lots of screaming and trying to twist away. Not my favorite-she's strong. "I wub jammies"-that's what she says, every morning. She carries her jammies around all day, trying to undress just to get them back on.
Exhibit C: "Fwip Fops"These, by far, are her biggest passion. Gabriella's "fwip fops". She goes everywhere in them. Always on the wrong feet. Always with the wrong toes. Always tripping and falling. Always crying at them. Always getting back up and situating them imperfectly. Always falling again.

We love our hilarious Gwen Gwen. She keeps us laughing. Especially when she's passionate. And that's a good thing.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute. i love her jammies; preston has a similar pair the says "i heart chicks." jammies are my favorite.

Dents said...

nice day,so you are #8 on the list at the library...if you don't want to wait I am sure I could manage some kind of hand off of my copy. We will most likely be in Steilacoom sometime next week. Let me know if you are interested. By the way the pictures of Gabrielle and the parasol are precious!

Jillyboo said...

Both of my kids have these pajamas. I think we're in the need for at least one pair of the Mommy one's.
And I love your pictures.... as always. You could make a killing off of opening a photography business on the side, I'd happily pay. Why cant you be closer?

Jennifer said...

We have those PJ's. That must be great if so many of us Mom's bgot them! I love the pictures and the Gwenisims! She has pretty good syle I think. I'm totally on board with the PJ's and fwip fops! All I need is glasses and I'll be a fasionista!

Marie said...

Hey i went private and i got a new blog address so if you want to still read my blog go to my old blog and leave me your email address so you can read up!! That sounds so much more complicated then it should be!!!

Anonymous said...

We share the same fashion sense and daily outfit struggle. I, too, would wear nothing but pajamas all day! And not a day goes by, even in January that I don't wear my beloved flips.

Dana said...

very cute. I wish I could stay in my jammies all day, too.

Tasha said...

What fun things to learn about Gwen. She is a cutie. I love her pajamas, glasses, and flipflops! And I love the pictures with her in all 3!

Becca said...

that flip flop thing...Blue is the same way!!! I love it!!!Your right...Passionate is the best way to say it!

Jennifer said...

I found a website you might enjoy: http://grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com.
She's another crafty stay-at-home mom who loves to sew. The best part about her blog is that she gives away everything she makes! Check it out...