10.16.2008

When The Cat's Away...



...apparently it's okay for the mice...

...to take the cushions off the couch...

...and gather all the blankets onto the floor...

...and jump and do flips from said couch...

...and not wear clothes...

...and have the daddy cat take pictures to further encourage such behavior...

...and then, with pride, show the pictures to the mama cat...

...and then justify it by saying, "it tires them out for bed time"...


Oh. Well if that's the reason...the mama cat will just have to disappear a little more often!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

What cat????

nicole said...

I love it. They look like they are having so much fun. Who needs toys??

Anonymous said...

I tell you, my favorite memories growing up involve an undressed couch. My kids also love anything to do with piles of cushions and jumping. Thank goodness our couch is an oldie, but goodie, so I really don't mind. And your husband if right, it totally wears them out!

Jamie C. said...

silly jenn, this is what joe does with the girls when i'm not around. this one was all joe.

Bryn said...

How cute! I love when Joe pickes up the camera! I was just going to do a post with this exact same title, except it was going to be about Wyatt playing with EVERY toy in Dax's room having the time of his life while Dax was away playing at Jett's house.

Sarah said...

I just think it's fab that you got away for a bit.

Heather said...

Those are the memories that last. Especially when you know they are a little bit forbiden. My favorite was using the railing as a tightrope. Hmmmm....how did it get so wobbly.

Honeycombs said...

He is really good at getting great pictures of the girls. I love the action shots and all that air.

Jennifer said...

I guess I'm most impressed that Joe thought to take a picture. You've taught him well.

Tasha said...

That is too cute!! I love Dad's. What would we do without them? I know my boys adore theirs and that is just how i want it.