

What exactly is so terrible about a two year old playing dress up, climbing and standing on the stove, using a purple marker for lipstick, and eating a cookie somewhere other than the table?
Personally, I don't think anything.
Maybe that's the problem. Maybe the problem is I find it totally endearing and adorable.
But how can I scold a two year old face like this?

13 comments:
Oh my gosh, the bottom one on the right looks exactly like Gabs..(at least to me.) Can't wait to see you all, I know it is far away, but it is at least a date to look forward to. Love you
I'm with Shanen. Those pictures look exactly like Gabriella. I can't believe how much they look alike. I love her dress too. Such a fun dress up outfit to wear around the house.
you're tight. You certainly cant scold a little girl who is this darn cute.
You have such beautiful Children Jamie.
Just.
You.
Wait.
This is endearing, yes. I promise you this is not the 'terrible' part. =)
Don't you fret, it will come . . .
Can I send Ava to your house? Then she will have a sweet Mommy smiling at her when she does something endearing. Aren't you the patient Mom!
ha ha ha!!!!! /i say if a kid can keep markers off walls, furniture and anything that means something to you are lucky... Bodies can be cleaned!
Can you tell I have had my fair share of marker moments! I have learned to give a sigh of relief when it's only on them!
I think it might be because Gwen is actually 4 in a 2-year-old body. I could give you Lyla for the day and you would know all about TERRIBLE twos.
And that is why I think you could have 10 kids that cute and all of you survive! I hope someday I can have your patience. :D
Seriously could your girls be any cuter! You are right it is not so terrible when they are 2 it is when they are 3!!
Jamie, she's adorable. And I'm with you... somehow in the midst of their naughtiness I look at them and think they are perfectly adorable. Love the pictures... they definately tell a great story.
That is the BEST!!! Seriously, I don't think I could have punished that face either. She is looking so old. Isn't it funny how they turn 2 and then just shortly after really look older. Wait until your little baby gets here too. Brayden is looking huge to me these days. Oh, what fun girls you have! Those pictures have made my day.
The snuggie is winning the hearts and minds of America! What cute pictures of Gwen in the tutu tube dress, I hear purple marker lip gloss is a must have for spring. Congrats on your little boy!
Sounds like a day well spent to me! Gwen has the right idea. Great job capturing the moment!
Post a Comment