2.17.2009

Baby Announcement


Big sisters Gabriella and Gwyneth
are excited to announce
their little prince charming...
Will arrive on March 10, 2009

Proud momma to be induced, Jamie
Thrilled daddy to have wife finally be induced
and stop complaining about all the aches and pains,
and sending him on craving runs,
and making sure the freezer is well stocked with ice cream,
and making him give feet rubs,
and waking him up with the millions of trips to the restroom each night,
and not having to wake her up off the couch after she's fallen asleep at 8:30,
and finally deciding between the names Henry or William,
and listening to the laundry list of honey-do's that need to be complete before unnamed baby arrives even though he works a hundred hours a week and is equally exhausted as proud momma to be induced,
handsome,
perfect,
I love you more than anything,
thank you for putting up with me,
please still love me,
I'm sorry,
you're the best husband ever,
and greatest dad around,
I love you,
Joseph

16 comments:

nicole said...

Sweet post. It's nice to know there is a date set for Little Baby Boy Nameless to enter the world. It was good talking to you today. Sorry I didn't say anything about Isaac, it certainly wasn't my finest hour and not something I like to think about often...it was blogged simply because it was a moment that needed to be recorded. Love you!

Fisher Family said...

Aww..I'm sure Joe loves you now more than ever. Can't wait for little Prince Charming to arrive and see his sweet little pictures. Yay for a date!!

Jennifer said...

You and Joe are a perfect example for the rest of us. So thoughtful. You seem to be best friends, that's for sure!

Good luck with the baby. We are excited for another Chiara boy. Maybe there's still a chance of the boys catching up!

Lisa said...

Yay for a date! I don't know my exact date but my doctor is for sure inducing me at 39 weeks, so my countdown is already one week less! Thank goodness for sweet patient husbands.

Jennifer said...

You are such a poet! You decided on a name????

Becca said...

ha ha ha ha!!! I love it!Wow!!!That's a great birthday!!!Not sure why it sounds so wonderful but the 10th! I like it!

Silly me I know but there are certain days I hate saying like the 12th...it sounds sloppy! 10th!!Now that's a good one!

Bryn said...

Yahoo!!! We can't wait to meet you little buddy! We love you already!

Tasha said...

Yea for being induced! I love being induced. After two inductions and one nature labor the only thing I can say positive about the nature labor was the baby came a day early instead of late. I love March 10th too. That is my sister Paige's birthday and well, it just sounds like a perfect birthday date. I love the picture posted at the top too. Such a perfect family photo. I can't wait for this prince to join your family! (and that was a very sweet post to your husband.)

Unknown said...

Jamie I LOVE that picture. It is so sweet. Pretty exciting to actually know the day, unless of course he comes earlier than that.

Dana said...

Wouldn't it be fun if it took your labor a really long time to get going and he wasn't born on the 10th but the 11th instead. Then he could share a birthday with Mallory. Ha ha I'm mean to tease you like that! Sharing a birthday with Nadia is just as fun too! March is just thick with birthdays on this side of the family. It keeps grandma and grandpa hoppin'. I'm excited that he is almost here. Take care

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanen said...

Yahoo. I love that picture too. I had heard you had a date, but life has been crazy and I have been working everyday. After tomorrow life will slow down a little bit, hopefully. I will call on Sunday. We have Stake Conference. Love you, and love the name choices.

Shawni said...

Oh man I'm so excited for you! I hate the end of pregnancy in some ways, but LOVE the anticipation of meeting that new little being. Good luck!

Anneke said...

Congrats!!! You're family is already so adorable.....he will only add to that!!! =)

Anonymous said...

So soon! So soon!

Can't believe how much your girls look a like. Just noticed it for the first time in that photo. Can't wait to see if the little guy follows suit.

Erin said...

Jamie your family is so cute. Congrats on your new addition coming this week! I hope you are doing well. In this lifetime we all need to get together and have a fearsome foursome party:) Good luck this week.