
I love how he crosses his feet when he nurses.
I love when he whimpers in his sleep while dreaming.
I love to see him wide awake and stretching and immediately relax and be back asleep.
I love having his ear impression in my arm after he's finished eating.
I love his little wispy hair tickling my chin and cheek when he's asleep on my chest.
I love that he has yet to pee on me. It doesn't count when he's getting into the bath, no one can help that.
I love the smile that comes over his face just before he burps.
I love when he's fussing Gwen sings her ABC's to him in her most sincere, loving voice ever.
I love when he has the hiccups Gabriella cracks up hysterically.
I love that he is only two and a half weeks old but it feels like he's been with our family for an eternity.
I love that each time he eats, he turns red in the face and fills his diaper right in the middle of eating. Every time.
I love that he sleeps well at night and goes back to sleep quickly.
I love that his cheeks are filling out and that he now has a double chin.
I love that his hands are hardly ever in fists. Usually his fingers are spread out like he's showing you the number four.
I love that he sleeps with his legs tucked in close to his body.
I love his expression when you try to give him a pacifier. He mostly hates the way it tastes.
I love the love in Joe's face when he looks at him.
I love that he makes our car feel really full.
I love that his eyelashes are practically white.
I love his cute little lips.
I love that his clothes are still gigantic on him.
I love that I am seeing more of his eyes and he actually stays awake for part of the day.
I love, as Gwen says, that "we get to keep him forever."
I love that he has brought Joe and I even closer, if that were even possible, since he's been in our lives.
I love the peace and happiness in our home since he's joined us.
I love that I don't think I could possibly love him anymore, but know that I will.

11 comments:
I love him!
Alright, I fall more in love with every picture I see. I can't wait to finally hold him! So cute and what a sweet tribute to all the things you love about him.
Boys bring so, sooo much to a family. I love that we started our family and ended our family with boys.
You will be amazed at how much a boy brings to your life!!!
Ahhh, I just want to hold him and kiss him to pieces. What a sweet little guy you have in your home. I can't wait to see him and the rest of your dear family. We love you over here.
So glad you are a regular blogger again... thanks to Henry! (PS: I'm going to be copying all these posts in 6 weeks.)
Jamie I am so happy for you and your family!
Henry is more precious than words and somehow you managed to say the sweetest, most loving things about him to capture just how you feel. He is so loved. What a lucky boy!
Isn't having a baby such a wonderful thing? It goes so quickly too. I keep telling Chase "stop growing". Henry is truly so darling. I just love how you help all of us fall in love with him too. I could really relate to this post. So many of those things are similar to how I feel with Chase in our home. This is one special time inour lives.
too sweet. he is such a cutie!
that's so funny you just wrote this about him because i just did the same thing for drew.-you know a love list. that's crazy we write similar things like the same names. wow, i guess great minds think alike;)
He is so precious and I love your sweet insights. Your always remind me how much I love being a mother. When we finally all kick this virus, I'm coming over to snuggle. :)
Henry is adorable!! I'm so glad his big sisters love him so much!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment