4.19.2009

Rehab


Hi, my name is Henry and I'm a milkaholic.

And my mom is planning an intervention for 3:30 am tomorrow morning.

Little does she know, I'm not going down without a fight. A loud, crying, screaming, squealing, arm flailing fight.

13 comments:

Jillyboo said...

okay, that is so cute. He is so cute. cute, cute, cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I love baby Henry's! You do know that Henry means home ruler, don't you? So, good luck with your upcoming battle. :)

Shanen said...

Love him...and those extra milk drinking rolls.

Sarah said...

An intervention already? You'll have to let me know how that goes . . . I'm placing my bets on the little man. =)

Lisa said...

3:30am feedings here I come!

The Seaquist Family said...

I can't believe how much he looks like one of your children! I'm with you on the intervention. Time to grow up buddy!

Jennifer said...

Very funny! I still can't believe you have a boy.

nicole said...

So so cute! I love his little rolls. Don't let him lose those before you come out here next month. How did the intervention go? My money's on Henry!

DEANNA said...

AWWWW SO SO SO SWEET. DANG I AM SO BABY HUNGRY. I EVEN MENTIONED IT TONIGHT WITH MY HUSBAND... HE AGREED BABY NUMBER FOUR WOULD BE FUN!!!

Fisher Family said...

He just needs a "Got Milk" onesie for his milkaholic meeting.

Tasha said...

He is seriously such a cute little guy. I loved this post too. Just put a smile onto my face. Good luck with the little guy. :)

Dents said...

Congrats on Henry! What a cute little boy. Maybe we'll see you guys looking for Easter eggs on the beach next year :)

Becca said...

He is so adorable! I have a recovering milkaholic over here too. Maybe they can start a support system!