Oh my word DARLING!! Oh, that really is a teaser. I cannot wait to see more pictures. Oh Gwen is such a cutie. Little red riding hood! Could she get any cuter?
She's absolutely perfect! She could be the cover for the book. I can't wait to see how Gabriella's costume turned out. I hope you have all sorts of fun planned!
OH my! Little Red Riding Hood is my favorite FAVORITE costume (I'm it any given year I dress up)... and she takes the Red Riding Hood cake! Wow, she's too cute. I can't wait to see more. Please post more.
Beautiful picture Jamie. I was totally going to do a Halloween teaser too... only I was beyond busy... but I did think it would be a cute idea. She looks adorable. Your leaves are gorgeous. We do not get leaves like that here!
I LOVE-Being a mom, listening to Gabs make up songs, the beach, taking pictures, being creative, shoes, being a twin, holding a sleeping Gwen, gummy bears, holding Joe's hand, getting letters in the mail, making people laugh, cooking, eating of course, and anything that involves my little family.
6 comments:
Oh my word DARLING!! Oh, that really is a teaser. I cannot wait to see more pictures. Oh Gwen is such a cutie. Little red riding hood! Could she get any cuter?
She's absolutely perfect! She could be the cover for the book. I can't wait to see how Gabriella's costume turned out. I hope you have all sorts of fun planned!
OH my! Little Red Riding Hood is my favorite FAVORITE costume (I'm it any given year I dress up)... and she takes the Red Riding Hood cake! Wow, she's too cute. I can't wait to see more. Please post more.
That is so perfect and precious!! Looks like you are lovin' being a mom of 3! I love love love your posts!!
Little Miss Chiara...you have the most adorable children in the whole wide world - next to mine;-)
I love her costume. Can't wait to see more pictures!
And the photo is a work of art!
Beautiful picture Jamie. I was totally going to do a Halloween teaser too... only I was beyond busy... but I did think it would be a cute idea. She looks adorable. Your leaves are gorgeous. We do not get leaves like that here!
Post a Comment