By Henry Chiara
As I sneak out from behind the wall, I see the enemies. They're playing Dora Candyland.
Just as I suspected. I've got to get my hands on those itty bitty game pieces.
It's gonna have to be a surprise attack. If I keep my head low, and don't make eye contact, they'll never see me coming.
Man. I'm a slow crawler. Easy does it Henry. Nice and easy. Don't mess this up.
There they are. Boots. Backback. Diego. Dora. Wait! What's that? A fairy is playing too? I've got to get that fairy.
Silly girls. They're so clueless. They don't even know I'm here. This is going to be a piece of cake.
Mayday! Mayday! I've been spotted. I've been spotted. Quick. Grab the fairy.
Hurry. Hurry. Hide it in your mouth. They'll never think to look there.
Hey you! Over there! Can you help a soldier out? I've been captured.
They're torturing me. Help! They've found the fairy.All is lost.
7 comments:
That is so cute, and funny!! Sounds like a good life to me!
Super cute, Jamie--both the commentary and the psuedo-narrator. Love the play-by-play.
That is so cute!! I love his head down. Oh, how I can relate to this one. You are so cute and clever to document it like that too!
I love reading your blog! It just makes me smile every time!
That was the cutest blog I have ever seen! Too stinkin cute those kids are and way to go capturing the moments! Jamie you amaze me!!! Are you going to be in Utah at all for the holidays?
So funny! Looks like he took it like a champ! I'm sure he is plotting extra hard how to be even more incognito!
I love you Jamie!And sneak attacks are the best! Even the foiled ones
Post a Comment