Oh no. That is what I thought when I saw the picture and saw your comment. And then a laugh. I seriously love kids. Look at her face in that picture too. You can tell she knows she has just done something that did not go the way she thought it would. What a cutie.
I think I recall hearing somewhere that your lipstick and your nails should always be the same color. Or was it your nails and your outfit? Or your nails and shoes? Or your lipstick and your shoes? Gwen is just truly fashion forward, and I am obviously, not. Love her!
I LOVE-Being a mom, listening to Gabs make up songs, the beach, taking pictures, being creative, shoes, being a twin, holding a sleeping Gwen, gummy bears, holding Joe's hand, getting letters in the mail, making people laugh, cooking, eating of course, and anything that involves my little family.
4 comments:
Oh no. That is what I thought when I saw the picture and saw your comment. And then a laugh. I seriously love kids. Look at her face in that picture too. You can tell she knows she has just done something that did not go the way she thought it would. What a cutie.
I think I recall hearing somewhere that your lipstick and your nails should always be the same color. Or was it your nails and your outfit? Or your nails and shoes? Or your lipstick and your shoes? Gwen is just truly fashion forward, and I am obviously, not. Love her!
Hahaha! What a cutie and what a patient Mom to stop and take that beautiful picture.
OOPS!
Post a Comment