5.25.2010

It's a Tough Life

By Henry Chiara

My momma tries every morning to get me to leave my blanket that I love so so much in my crib. I don't understand why she doesn't want me to lay around the house in the middle of the floor snuggling my blanket. Or walking through the kitchen dragging it on the floor that didn't get swept that day. Why wouldn't she want me to put it on the bathroom floor when my sisters leave the door open as they use the restroom? I don't get it. It's a tough, confusing life. And I'm very sad about it. Everyday.

5 comments:

Tasha said...

That does seem unfair. What is that mother of yours thinking?

Those pictures are priceless. I love that he loves his blanket.

mom said...

Oh Henry, Bethany feels your pain. Her Pink Soft Blankie is a very important part of her day. But her mother doesn't have those darling pictures to remember the sadness.

Jennifer said...

So sweet that little guy, evene in tears. Chase now 12, well almost, just had me unpack his baby blanket the other day. I packed it up when he started Kindergarten. Now years later he is missing it. Funny. I laughed and cried a little tear when I went to tuck him in last night and he was snuggling that tattered baby blanket.

Bryn said...

Stinkin' cute! Change those words from blanket to lion and you've got my life with Wyatt. I kinda think it's adorable.

Shanen said...

I can't wait to see this little guy. Soon, soon, soon. I also went to your other blog to read about the bags, I read the other blog too that you referenced, but I need to see the velcro one. I just bought a bunch of material today and my cabinets are almost done. Love you