It's a good thing Henry is so cute! Just wait until he is old enough to play sports. With that much energy and ambition, he'll be a great athlete!
(Joe has been such a good ear in listening to Sam give play-by-play reports of our kids' games. Sam knows the table will turn someday, and I think he will be just as excited.)
I was going to say where are the marshmallows? My kids do the same thing whenever someone else buys them!!! I want some more pic of that new cutie!!!! Love you and miss you guys!!!
I LOVE-Being a mom, listening to Gabs make up songs, the beach, taking pictures, being creative, shoes, being a twin, holding a sleeping Gwen, gummy bears, holding Joe's hand, getting letters in the mail, making people laugh, cooking, eating of course, and anything that involves my little family.
5 comments:
Cute, Jamie. You got this, girl. And I love that you take a moment out of the craziness to remember it for humor's sake. =)
Your Christmas letter was fun to read, and your pic was beautiful. You look gorgeous as always!
It's a good thing Henry is so cute! Just wait until he is old enough to play sports. With that much energy and ambition, he'll be a great athlete!
(Joe has been such a good ear in listening to Sam give play-by-play reports of our kids' games. Sam knows the table will turn someday, and I think he will be just as excited.)
Me too.
Just love it.
I was going to say where are the marshmallows? My kids do the same thing whenever someone else buys them!!! I want some more pic of that new cutie!!!! Love you and miss you guys!!!
Adorable. Love the pictures. I could use a housekeeper too. (sigh) : )
Post a Comment