Gwen looks like my Ryan, but Ryan would have sweat actively running down his face and the top half of his shirt would be soaking wet. We are feeling it too!
Jamie she is getting so grown up! I almost didn't recognize this as Gwen. I thought at first, wow, Gabriella's hair is getting dark. But then I thought that doesn't really look like Gabs. Then I read your post. (All of that thinking was in a matter of 2 seconds). She may be sweaty and sticky but she is super cute!
I LOVE-Being a mom, listening to Gabs make up songs, the beach, taking pictures, being creative, shoes, being a twin, holding a sleeping Gwen, gummy bears, holding Joe's hand, getting letters in the mail, making people laugh, cooking, eating of course, and anything that involves my little family.
2 comments:
Gwen looks like my Ryan, but Ryan would have sweat actively running down his face and the top half of his shirt would be soaking wet. We are feeling it too!
Jamie she is getting so grown up! I almost didn't recognize this as Gwen. I thought at first, wow, Gabriella's hair is getting dark. But then I thought that doesn't really look like Gabs. Then I read your post. (All of that thinking was in a matter of 2 seconds). She may be sweaty and sticky but she is super cute!
Post a Comment