6.11.2007

My Sister and I!

There is nothing better than for me to watch our two girls play and love one another! With Gwen getting older and more mobile, Gabs is loving her new play mate! Gabriella is, of course, a great big sister...always telling Gwen "that's not such a great idea" and taking whatever it is away. She likes to put "her" toys on the couch and tell her "you'll never find it now, ha ha ha" as if she's Swippper the fox from Dora. She can get Gwen to laugh better than anyone, my favorite is waking up to the sound of laughter coming from their bedroom in the morning. Gwen tries to keep up with Gabs as best as she can, you can tell she watches her with adoring eyes! I just feel so blessed to have two wonderful, happy girls who are so fond of one another! There's nothing like a sister! Here are a few photos of my loves enjoying some sun time out in the backyard and melting my heart!

3 comments:

Shanen said...

All these pictures are so cute, but I really love the bathing suits ones. How fun to have them. We miss you and love you.
Love Shanen

Becca said...

print and hang those pictures!!! Too cute!!!Not to sound creepy but I love baby buns!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

That picture is so cute! Your girls are adorable!