6.23.2007

On A Sunday...

I finally downloaded my pictures and remembered this fun Sunday about a week ago where Gabriella was being such a great "sharer". She had just gotten her first lollipop at a birthday party the day before and thought that Gwen would probably like some too. Here is how it all went down:
Gabs: "Here Gwen Gwen try some of my yummy pink lollipop"
Gwen thinking: "Mmmm, that's way better than rice cereal mixed with squash, I think I'll help myself to some more of that pink lollipop."
Gabriella: "Wow, I'm so happy I'm sharing, look at me be such a cute big sister"
Gabriella: "OK, this is getting kinda serious, I better get a hold of the situation and get my sucker back!"
Gabriella: "Here Gwen Gwen I got you this baby to play with instead!"

Gwen: "Finally, some more lollipop!"

Gwen: "She took it again!" THE FREAK OUT!


They lived happily ever after....without the lollipop!

3 comments:

nicole said...

Such cute girls. I love the updates! Keep them coming.

Becca said...

i'm dying that's too funny!

Morph This said...

Jaime, I love your little girls. This is so funny. I can't wait for Emmy to have a little sister already. I am way ahead of myself I know. Ha!