I've said before that Joe can't say no to his little girls, they have him wrapped around their little fingers, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Here are a few reasons why our girls adore their daddy and why I have a fabulous husband!




1. He takes the girls for a walk to our mailbox (down the street and around the corner...I have no idea why ours is the furthest away) everyday when he gets home from work so I can finish preparing dinner without cute, little, hungry hands tugging at my apron.
2. He gives the girls baths on Sunday morning, you all know that's such a help.
3. He lets Gwen splash in the tub, stand in the tub, eat ice cream, feed herself spaghetti (watch for those pictures) and walk on the couch...all of which don't happen when no-fun-mom is around :)
4. Plays along with Gabriella's pretend birthday parties from the minute he walks in the door, everyday!
5. Makes the girls scream louder and laugh harder than they ever do when he plays "Jaws" with them before bed time.
6. If he had his way, which in this case he does NOT, would allow Gabs to wear her princess dress and shoes to the park, the grocery store, church, swimming, and to bed... I told you he's a softy.
7. Reacts faster than anyone I've ever seen in the middle of the night when he hears the girls...gotta love that!
8. Instead of building cars, dinosaurs and planes, he builds castles out of mega blocks for his girls to play with.
9. Each Saturday when he's home, he and the girls make waffles and bacon for breakfast, a tradition I loved on Sundays with my dad.
10. Before we had children, he learned to braid hair just in case of emergencies...like if I were sick and couldn't do the girls hair for church. Heaven forbid their hair isn't combed well! What a sweetheart!
11. Sings them "their" songs every night at bedtime...something only daddy can do!
12. Amuses me by acting interested and excited when I come home with matching church dresses, bathing suits and shirts for the girls! Thank you honey!
13. Helps name every baby, princess, queen and doll in the house...that's a lot!
14. Calls the girls "baby doll" which I love more than anything!
15. Would do what ever it takes to make his little girls smile, including getting his toenails painted!
We LOVE Bou Too, Daddy!

6 comments:
Oh Jamie that was such a cute post. Daddy's are such a blessing in little girls lives. Just wait til you have that boy....He will be a mama's boy and you will love every second of it.
I absolutely love this segment. There is nothing more darling than a daddy and his girls!!! I love the pics. too. So fun to sit around for a photo shoot.
That is the cutest posting.
Joe is indeed the best Daddy. He is always so patient, even when I know he has had a long day.
The pictures are something to treasure. Grandma's shawl, GreatGrandma's dress and my little girl church gloves with your pearls!! I love it!!
What adorable pictures...you are inspiring me to take more pictures of Emma. There is nothing better than seeing how much little girls love their dad. And oh how dad's just can't resist that cute little princess!
Jamie, adorable. Love the pictures. I need some of that fabric!
too too sweet! Daddy's really have it good don't they! Nothing better then being adored!
Post a Comment