Now she has hair, and yesterday she reach over the keyboard and started pushing keys...she deleted my e-mail, I know we're in trouble now!
Gwen gave me her first kiss yesterday. I'm not one to keep a journal, but I have written down milestones of both Gabs and Gwen, so I was curious to see how that lined up with Gabriella. A week was the difference, simply 7 little days. Kisses already?
She's curious about everything, especially about the Dora seat on the toilet and toilet paper, what is with that?
She LOVES baths, but mostly I think she loves being in the tub with her big sister where Gabriella can't get away with all the good toys.
She eats everything we put in front of her, but I think her favorites are watermelon, cheese and last night it was Ribeye Steak. Her great eating has helped Gabriella eat better too because now when Gabs doesn't want to eat what we give her, she has two choices- what we are all eating or baby squash, mixed vegetables, sweet peas, or carrots. She only made the "wrong" choice once, it's been a good thing!
When Joe gets home from work, I see a faster crawl from her than I do all day. Right up to her daddy she goes, and there's where she stays for most the night! When did she start recognizing us as her mom and dad, and that her dad isn't home all day?
Too fast, I say, it's going by way to fast. But Gwen still puts her head on my shoulder and lets me rock her and reminds me that she is still my baby...my sweet little angel eyes.
...And while I'm on the subject and depressed about my aging children, when did I become "mom"? Today Gabriella said to me "Excuse me mom" while trying to "scoop" (scoot) past me to get into the bath tub. Mom? She said Mom? Luckily, I asked her at breakfast what my name was and she said "mama". Thank Goodness I'm mama for a little longer! 

5 comments:
O Jamie they are getting so big. What sweet girls. Gwen looks huge. 10 months already seems not possible. I remember just having 2 little girls. The time will go by so fast. They do have to grow up. =) Miss you and Love you
Such sweet girls and really great pics. Why do babies grow up so fast? I remember the first time one of my son's friends referred to me as "noah's mom." And don't tell but I am going to be 3-0 next year. The kids are growing so fast and I am just trying to keep up.
Jamie, I love reading your blog! Such sweet pictures and look how big Gwen is! I think she looks so much like you. I see your eyes. I can't wait to see them both again. Love you!
Jamie - Wow, I found this blog via Rebecca (Box) Dulgarian. How are things going? My wife and I live in Miami, Florida right now...so far away from Huntington Beach. We love it but it's really humid! You'll have to send me an email and tell me what's happened with you and your sister! I obviously had no clue that you got married, or had kids! So send me a shout soon.
Nathan Coffey
Email: nacoffey@gmail.com
Post a Comment