6.26.2008

Summer





It's officially summer when...

...your daughter is wearing white capris

...your daughter is looking like a ragamuffin from playing outside all day
...your daughter gets a Big Stick from the ice cream truck

...your daughter's Big Stick is melting in her hands because it's so hot

...your daughter is sticky and messy from said Big Stick



...and you couldn't be happier about it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

too sweet! I love reading your blog-you have such a unique way of expressing yourself.

Amanda said...

That is cute! It is also summer when you catch your child running around outside naked, because it is too hot for clothes.

Tasha said...

True that!

Bryn said...

How do you get an ice cream truck and I have yet to hear one around our neighborhood? What are people thinking? Maybe I should go into ice cream truck business! Gwen is adorable!! I love that she just looks like her cute little self but growing up. She still has the cheeks and the belly, but looks older as well. I love her hair color!!

Lisa said...

Gwen is looking older and so cute. There's only one good thing about stained white capris... the picture you took to capture it.