7.07.2009

Girls Rule.


Boys Drool.

It's true what they say. Boys drool.
But at our house, this little guy rules too. Completely rules.
As in, he's got every single one of us working for him. And we don't even bat an eye about it.
He's the king. And we adore him.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet pictures! That's the way it's always been at our house with Katie....we just all want to do everything for her. Something about being the baby!

Tasha said...

He is so cute too! I love those pictures and I love that he really is your little king.

Anneke and Kris said...

He is sooo cute!!! You seriously have the cutest kids!! =)

Blaire Ostler said...

hey! nice black and whites:)

nicole said...

Such sweet pictures. He's just simply adorable and it's plain to see why you're all wrapped around his little fingers. Love you all!

Bryn said...

Look at him getting so big!! Drooling, holding his head up, smiling...how is this happening so fast! I can't wait to hold him again!

Lisa said...

Perfect pictures. Love the drool captured for all time.