10.02.2009

A Patient Patient


Don't worry Henry. I witnessed the whole thing. You were never in danger.

And one day you'll be bigger than those cute sisters of yours.

One day.

6 month statistics:
18 pounds. 6 ounces.
27.05 inches.

8 comments:

Bryn said...

Oh Henry! You are so big! What a nice little patient you are. I hope the shot in your tush doesn't make you too cranky. What a lucky boy to have such loving nurses to help take care of you! :)

Tasha said...

Oh, and what a cute patient too!!He is looking so much older. What cute kids you have. I love that your girls were playing "doctor" with him. Too too cute!

Blaire Ostler said...

that fist picture is hilarious! he looks like he's actually worried for his safety. too funny!

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

Jamie... That little guy is a doll!! They change so much so quickly!! He looks so different from his newborn pictures... such a big boy now!

Shanen said...

The girls are right here and can't believe how big he is. He is a doll and so handsome. The girls think he looks just like Wyatt. Give them kisses and I can't wait to see you in a couple more weeks.

nicole said...

You made it work! I love the family picture. I saw that you had made it work so I didn't call you back. Henry is huge!!! When did that happen? I love that your girls love playing with him...and it looks like he loves that they play with him. So sweet!

Shannon Crandall said...

Dang he is cute. Can we just arrange the marriage of Shelby and Henry I will sign papers now.

Bryn said...

Hello! LOVE the new family photo!! Love. Love. Love. You getting all that love??