That picture is too cute. You can just see how Gwen is just loving to stare at Cinderella. Isn't Disneyland really and truly magical? I still think it is. Happy Birthday Gwen. I hope your birthday is a magical and special one too!
Oh my sweet Gwen. How I wish you would have talked to me today so I could wish you a happy birthday. But I guess when it's your birthday you get to do whatever you want, so I don't blame you for not taking time out of all the fun your mama has planend to say hi. We love you!!! Have so much fun tomorrow!!
I LOVE-Being a mom, listening to Gabs make up songs, the beach, taking pictures, being creative, shoes, being a twin, holding a sleeping Gwen, gummy bears, holding Joe's hand, getting letters in the mail, making people laugh, cooking, eating of course, and anything that involves my little family.
4 comments:
That picture is too cute. You can just see how Gwen is just loving to stare at Cinderella. Isn't Disneyland really and truly magical? I still think it is. Happy Birthday Gwen. I hope your birthday is a magical and special one too!
Happy birthday sweet girl! Have a truly fantastic day! We love you and will call later to wish you a happy day.
The girls are just waiting for it to become late enough to call. We will be calling soon. Love you sweet girl, See you soon Jamie.
Oh my sweet Gwen. How I wish you would have talked to me today so I could wish you a happy birthday. But I guess when it's your birthday you get to do whatever you want, so I don't blame you for not taking time out of all the fun your mama has planend to say hi. We love you!!! Have so much fun tomorrow!!
Post a Comment