12.10.2009

Have You Seen Us?


Names: Gabriella and Gwyneth Chiara
Ages: 5 and 3
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 44 inches and 37 inches
Weight: I have no idea, we don't own a scale
Description: Fun loving sisters who play perfectly together and never fight, cry, whine or tease.
Last seen: Monday, December 7th at 5:56 am.

Please, if you see these little girls, take them home to their mother.
Because the ones she has are misbehaving impostors. And they're driving her crazy!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Is that Gwen? Wow, I don't think I would have recognized her!

Shanen said...

They must be hiding out with Kobi because I have an imposter at my house too. Seriously I have been on the phone with her school teacher 3 times this week. Umm ya, and I can barely talk. I hope they all return home soon. They are stinkin cute though.

Jennifer said...

You need a Santa Elf. Talk to Missy!

Tasha said...

No way? Not your girls? Don't they know that Santa is coming and they have to be good or he will leave cole in their stokings? How come kids choose to go crazy when life is crazy too. Hope they find their happy loving selves again soon. Especially for your benefit. They sure are beauties!

Bryn said...

I haven't seen any of these cute beach pictures. They look so sweet. I am sure it was just in the water last week. You're bound to find them somewhere!!