Gabriella ripped open the Hannah Montana card from the mailbox. She studied it for a long, long time. We have never watched Hannah Montana, but with glimpses from commercials, friends, and Wal-Mart, how could any three year old not know who Hannah Montana is?
She jumped up from where she was studying and said, "Mommy, don't turn around, I don't want you to look at my naked."
Without turning around, knowing she was undressing, I say, "Gabs, what are you doing?"
"I want to dress in your closet mom. Like Hannah Montana."
I'm curious. "What do I have in my closet that looks like Hannah Montana?"
"Your clothes mom."
That's just fabulous.
Not exactly the look I'm going for. Please tell me I don't dress like Hannah Montana...I wouldn't even know if I did.
9.18.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Ha Ha!
I kid you not, just yesterday I came down wearing a pink fitted tissue tee. It had words on it and was from Jcrew. Olivia goes, "Mom, you wearin' Hannah Montana?"
I went upstairs and changed.
PS... we too have never seen anything Hannah montana. Where do they get this?
You know i was thinking the same thing when i saw you at church on sunday:) My daughter even asked me if you were hannah montana!! hehehehe kidding, your kids say the cutest things i love it!!! So how are you feelin these days????
I have not seen you in a while but I am quite sure that you are not dressing like Hannah Montana. This is something that Sydney has not yet explored but who knows I am sure it is coming. As for not knowing where you will be in the future, you know I am in your boat and I am moving somewhere in the world in feb with a brand new baby and we will not know until the end of nov where that somewhere might be it is a crazy life but I still feel it to be worth it.
You are the total opposite of Hannah Montana. Fashionably chic and classy. My Mom eben singled you out from the Sunday crowd when she was in town and commented on what great taste you have.
It was probably more like she thinks hannah Montana is beautiful and she thinks you are beautiful.
Be glad you don't dress like Carol Brady! At least you are in style. But you have always had great taste in dress.
Funny kids.
Funny! There's nothing like a good laugh! Thanks! Better Hannah than Britney!!
Cute Gabriella! I love the don't turn around and look at my naked comment. Modest already. Goes to show you the marketers are doing their jobs. They know who she is without even listening to her or watching her shows.
It's probably not so much your clothes as it is your hair- have you seen that gorgeous mane she has? Yours is real! No fair!
Post a Comment