
I came into this world face up. Just decided to roll over at the last minute and arrive looking up. Mom sure appreciated that!
I have my dads nose and my moms lips. And I have blond hair like my mom and dad use to have.
I am the easiest baby my mom and dad have ever had. And that's saying a lot because mom says both Gabs and Gwen were walks in the park. But I take the cake for sure.
I love to sleep. I love to eat. I love falling asleep while I'm eating. Mom wishes I wouldn't do that, but it's hard to stay awake for a full feeding. That's good stuff.
I love love love sleeping on my belly. Why does everyone keep telling me I can't?
I have only peed up over my head and onto the back of the couch once. Mom says better the couch than her. Better anything than her.
I left the hospital only 24 hours after I was born. Right after my mom and dad named me. Boy I'm glad mom agreed and picked Henry.
I have two of the cutest sisters ever. Gabs is so gentle and often finds my pacifier for me. Gwen sits and talks, sings and tells stories to me for hours at a time. She keeps asking mom, "Can we keep our baby brother forever?" Luckily mom always says "absolutely."
I have had three bilirubin tests and another one in a few days. I love getting my heel pricked. It's the best. So far I'm good, but a little yellow. Mom says I'm the color of gold because I'm so precious. That's nice of her to make me feel better.
I cry like a little girl. Piggie squeal sounding and all. Mom says, for now, it's the cutest cry she's ever heard.
I have male pattern baldness. At least that's what dad says. Mom covers my ears when he talks like that, but I can hear him. I think I'm still handsome.
I don't spit up much, but when I do, it comes out my nose. I think the ladies will love that for sure.
I love being held. I'm glad mom, dad, Grandma, Gwen and Gabs love to spoil me. What am I going to do tomorrow when Grandma leaves? Mom says I better not be playing a mean trick and turn into a difficult baby. Juries still out on whether I will be or not...

18 comments:
too cute! i love this post...what a sweet boy. you're totally making me baby hungry for my own little henry:)
okay so that last comment was me, blaire...oops!:) we're still watching the kids while jim and mars are in mexico. sorry for being a big dorky me…:)
Oh my goodness he is stunningly beautiful. I am hungry for babies now. Soooo hungry.
You are so lucky! He is just a doll!
Awww he is so adorable!! Congrats again! You make me want one of my own!! And I just LOVE the name Henry!
Such a cutie pie! We can't wait to meet him! Luckily we don't have to wait too long! Give him lots of kisses from all of us! Love, Jennifer, Dwain, Taylor, Cole, and Ally
Jamie if your Mom is leaving tomorrow I want to be the first to sign up for dinner. Just an excuse to see Henry. I am also volunteering to be your assistant so you can do your photography majic with him. You do most of the work (because you are a genius) and I will keep the girls happy, bring you what ever prop you need and take a few of you with your little bundle (as long as you have told me exactly what to do).
Cute post, Jamie. And even cuter little snuggle bug. I think he's fooling you for sure--it always takes those little ones a week or more to figure out how to be difficult, and by that time we're completely smitten.
I'd love to help out any way I can too. Dinner? A loaf of warm bread? A play date for the girls? What can I do?
Jamie Congrats! He is beautiful. I love the name! There is nothing like a new baby.
Henry, you will be a super good baby, and if you just keep making fun noises and sleeping lots, your sisters will keep singing you songs and your mommy will keep holding you. They will always love you to pieces. You are super cute and we can't wait to meet you and hold you too.
What a sweetie. He is adorable. ADORABLE! You are such a lucky mommy to have such a handsome little prince and he is such a lucky guy to have such an amazing mama. I love the pictures of him with Gwen. He looks like he could be her little baby. I think they look alike even though you say he has his own look. Either way...PRECIOUS! Love you lots!
I love Henry's post. Perfect in his perspective. What a little gift from Heaven. Ok that just seems like a perfect scenerio. I think Cora and Shay would love a little Henry or Henrietta too.
Jamie he is just adorable. I love him! What a fun post to be written from his perspective. He's going to be so well loved by those girls he's not going to know what to do with himself. I can't wait to meet him in a few months. Keep sending lots of pictures. Love you all!
sweet sweet boy!
Jamie he is beautiful!
You do the cutest posts. I love how you just told us all about prince Henry. (I sure love his name by the way too! It completely fits your family and your little guy) He is just so cute. Thanks for a few more pictures. I would have to tell you that Chase has been such a good baby too. A few weeks into his life he has become a little more difficult, but still so easy. (They have to get a little fussy once they are awake more :)) So, I hope it works the same for you! You have one perfect little family. I just love it.
So cute to read all about little Henry. Glad he's been so good for you... and sorry your mom is gone now. It's such a special time to be together. -- waiting not-so-patiently for my own baby boy --
Congrats! Love the cute post from his perspective!
Post a Comment