3.19.2009

Complete Denial

"Gwyneth! Were you coloring on your face again?"

Yes. I admit, a stupid question.

"Nope. I don't draw on my face" she answers while shaking her head with the orange marker near her face.

For some reason, I don't believe her.

The sad thing is, I was laying about a foot from her concentrating on my own Dumbo coloring page when she did it. I must be a little tired. And I just had a baby, so ignore her hair. At least she's dressed.

Anyone else's second born child like this, or was she reserved special for me? What a riot this one is.

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh how I love it! I tell you I think these second children really do have quite the characters. Those pictures just make me laugh. Good luck now that your Mom is gone. I am always sad when that happens.

Tasha said...

PS And I LOVED your last post too. I just love how these babies come and fit right into our families. Makes those 9 months all worth it.

nicole said...

She is just so cute. I love how she answered with the marker so close to her face. It's a good thing she's so adorable or I could see you getting upset about the marker instead of heading for the camera.

Anneke said...

HAHAHA How cute is your daughter!!! I know when I have kids they will ALL be like that! UGH. But I absolutely love it! I will have to find the pic of my friends son with a sharpie mustache drawn on his face! You will feel much better =)

Bryn said...

You are scaring me with all this talk about second children. What possess kids to draw on their face? I am so glad you took these pictures. They are so fun!! Please tell me this was washable marker? :)

Becca said...

you've read my blog for years now... you've seen my second born!!! they must get special instructions in heaven to do just that before they join families!