Could his eyes be any more blue? Beautiful! I love your description of his crawl. That is so funny. It looks like you're going have a face full of rug burns on your hands. What a sweetie! How is he already crawling! Ugh, time flies way too fast.
I love these pictures!!! They remind me of Chase too. Doesn't it just crack you up to watch them try to get around? I love it. I could just sit and watch my little boy all day. Yours is one handsome boy! Those pictures are priceless.
I LOVE-Being a mom, listening to Gabs make up songs, the beach, taking pictures, being creative, shoes, being a twin, holding a sleeping Gwen, gummy bears, holding Joe's hand, getting letters in the mail, making people laugh, cooking, eating of course, and anything that involves my little family.
6 comments:
Could his eyes be any more blue? Beautiful! I love your description of his crawl. That is so funny. It looks like you're going have a face full of rug burns on your hands. What a sweetie! How is he already crawling! Ugh, time flies way too fast.
I love these pictures!!! They remind me of Chase too. Doesn't it just crack you up to watch them try to get around? I love it. I could just sit and watch my little boy all day. Yours is one handsome boy! Those pictures are priceless.
He's a cutie! We used to find polly pocket shoes in his diapers. Needless to say. We have very few pollypocket shoes that match!
So handsome!
what an adorable little boy he is! I finally have a second to check some blogs and it's good to see your cute family and this very cute addition!
For reals Jamie!!!They are getting big too fast!
Post a Comment