1.13.2011

Little Boys


These little boys are so cute. Boy do I love 'em.
But. oh. my. word. do they ever poop A LOT!
Seriously. I whole heartily believe little boys poop stinky, disgusting bombs way more than dainty, pretty girls do. I'm right, right?
Cute boys, yes. But totally gross.

This picture of Henry and William was taken the other day when I was getting shots of William. Henry layed down right next to him and covered him with his beloved blanket. It was so kind. This picture and Henry's baby blues are 100% unedited. Because you know if I had edited it, I would have most certainly removed the landing-flat-on-my-face-in-the-driveway-on-my-razor-injury from his mouth. He definitely inherited the Clark families blue eyes.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I agree 100%. A friend of mine with boy/girl twins said her boy was 'twice the pooper.' It's kind of an injustice, really, if it means their little metabolisms are ALREADY working harder than their sisters'. Oh well.

Dana said...

Jared says the blue is from the Ottesen side. But wherever they come from, they are gorgeous!

April said...

Um yes, boy diapers are HORRIBLE!!! I love your blog and your little William is so adorable I can hardly take it. I love those pictures down a bit you took of him, too cute. Fun to see a little of your darling family once in awhile.